Thursday, May 13, 2010

week 16, question 2

I myself wasn’t a big fan of the particular project. I felt that the previous assignment of running the group and then taking step and observing was a much more useful project. The reason being is that you could fuel the fire and let the group take the path they chose. You were able to see a leader emerge as opposed to witnessing an already put together group whose leader was established. There were some useful tools though. I did like the fact that a leader, who was already established, take charge and run the group the way they see fit. The particular group I chose was a group pieced together by different branches of a company who sent representatives to decide how to run an awards ceremony. In witnessing this group I was able to learn a thing or two about how groups like this work. I just feel that the original project was a bit more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment